Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Digi World

I've recently discovered the digital scrapbooking world and am amazed at the talent that some people have. There are a lot of impressive designers out there.

I have Photoshop, but I am clueless and haven't had time to learn much more than putting together a few layouts. I definitely am thinking that I'd like to start to learn more so I can design my own stuff.

That is a wonderful daydream. Even in the real scrapping world, I was always frustrated with not being able to find just what I was looking for... so maybe this is a chance to come up with some of my own stuff.

Now I just have to find the time.

Last night, we took the girls to counseling and I was teasing Mike about going into business with him doing scrapbooking therapy. He laughed at first and said something about finding a way to charge insurance companies for that. I told him that we could do it as art therapy. He thought that was an interesting idea. It is at times like these that I wish I would have stayed on the track to become a therapist. Then I could have done it myself. :)

I just know that I have to get a plan in place to get a business up and running. Even if I don't make anything substantial for several years, I need to have the outlet before I go crazy. I don't know how much longer I can grin and bear this job. :p

No comments: