Pages

Tuesday, November 01, 2016

Hello November

November is always such an interesting month in our lives. Lots of projects and ideas floating around, and never enough time to complete it all. Each November, I try to tackle NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) by writing at least 50,000 words during the month. It is a challenge every year. Some years I get several thousand words, but most years I don't get that far and end up giving up. I've "won" twice, with one of those being last year, so I'm riled up and ready to go for this year. I've been thinking about it for months and set up some Pinterest boards with character sketches and ideas. Another thing that I do every November is 30 Days of Gratitude. Being thankful every day for 30 days. This year, I volunteered to host the project at The Lilypad and provide guided (prompts) for the 30 days to help people create an album if they would like to.

   

 I'm also trying to improve my picture taking and photography. So...

   

 And I'm going to be hosting a monthly challenge at The Digital Press... BINGO




 Then there are all of the typical November things like Thanksgiving, shopping, errands, cleaning, and helping my grandma. Yikes. I think it is going to be a crazy-busy month for me. What about you???

2 comments:

Clipping Path Service said...

Awesome article! Thank you!

David Millar said...



I'm really impressed with your article, such as great and useful knowledge. Photo Retouching Services