Pages

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Raves



Rave item #1 -- Oats-a-plenty

So this morning, my co-workers go over to the local Starbuck's to get a coffee. No biggie... I'm not a coffee drinker. But... they come back with this adorable container of oatmeal and start making happy groans and yum-yum noises. Apparently, Starbuck's has gotten into the breakfast mood and is now serving "Perfect Oatmeal." When you order, you get the "fixins" that include a packet of nut pieces (aka "nut medley"), a packet of dried fruit, and a portion of light brown sugar. Yum! I am picky about oatmeal, so I wasn't sure I was going to like it (I really don't like the mooshy quality of some oatmeal), but it was alright for an instant breakfast. :)


I had to suffer until I'd been here the requisite amount of time to be able to leave my desk without raising eyebrows, but I ran over and grabbed some and enjoyed it very much. It is also nice that it isn't horribly expensive. :)



Rave item #2 -- new shoes
I am in love with color lately. I don't know what it is, but I'm just all about color. So... I saw this pair of shoes, and just had to have them. They aren't the most fashionable or the most comfortable... but every time I look at them, they make me smile. Viva los zapatos!

Rave item #3 -- Four day workweeks
It is almost Friday. Enough said. :)

No comments: