Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

Back in the Saddle Again

Whenever I think of that phrase, I can't help but think of Sleepless in Seattle. 

I feel like I'm finally back in the saddle.  Not the dating saddle like Tom Hanks, but back in the regular routine saddle that is the rest of life. 

England was amazing, but I was glad to be home.  So many things going on.  I got sick with a nasty cold (all of those coughers on the plane) as soon as I got home, but I was happy to be back in my own bed.  Even though Kate and Bobby didn't want to give me any room to stretch, it was that wonderful comfort of being able to touch my sleeping husband by just extending my finger.  The same week I got back, we celebrated our fourth anniversary (seven years together). 

Work has been crazy and I've been trying to catch up. Lots going on and the days are flying by quickly.

We're submitting work for school and starting to workshop online.  I've *finally* received the books I ordered back at the beginning of January.  Whew!

Now it is time to get writing!

No comments: