Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Life's Frustrations

Today has been an unending string of frustrations, and I am so ready for the day to be over and for Tuesday to roll around.

I'm sitting here, stewing about things, and frustrating myself even further. So I guess I should shift my focus and think about things that make me feel grateful.

• My grandbaby is amazing and I am so lucky to get to spend time with him. (And he actually went to sleep tonight at a more reasonable time and he’s stayed asleep so far.)
• I am going to be able to focus on finishing my degree. Even though it may be frustrating at the time and I’m feeling the pressure of writing on deadline, it is all going to work out in the end.
o I got my packet in on time even though I didn’t think I would
• I just signed up for a spiffy online artsy class (Graffiti Chic). I’m excited to get started on that tomorrow.
• There are family members who may be completely frustrating at any given time, but at least they are in my life and are healthy
• I have a wonderful husband who may not be perfect, but I love him to death and he accepts me with all of my imperfections.
• Even though I didn’t accomplish everything I wanted to accomplish today, I did get some things done and crossed off of my list.
• Tomorrow (Tuesday) is my Friday.

I guess that makes me feel a little bit better. :D I should go to bed now before I ruin it. ;)

No comments: