Pages

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Scrap Therapy

It has been a long time since I've blogged, but now I have the perfect excuse.  Lauren Reid (of Lauren Reid Designs) started a scrap therapy project on her blog.  I volunteered to create layouts based on her topics.  The first was Loss/Grief.  I found an old picture from the mid-70s of Matt, Dad and I.  Our scanner isn't working, but I was able to take a picture of the picture and upload that for the time being.  It amazes me to see how much Matt now looks like Dad.  Anyway, it was a therapeutic exercise, and I'm sure I'm not done exploring my feelings on the subject, but it is a start. 

Credits: Lauren Reid - Clarity kit
Aja Abney - moth
Libby Pritchett - chicken wire
Christine Hosinger - clockhands
C Renee - glass negative
Jenn Barrette - doily
Scrapkitchen - daughter word slip





1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hi Kim,
You did a great job on this page. I really like the chicken wire! I think this is a really nice way to document your feelings about your dad.