Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

AWITL - Sunday

Ali Edwards has a fun project going on over at her blog.  It is called A Week in the Life.  I always have the best intentions of participating, but I never have gotten it done in the past.  Something derails me early on, and I give up.  This year will be different.  I'm keeping track of things and picked up Traci Reed's digital kit "10,080" that includes templates and everything else one needs to scrap the documented week.

I'm uploading pics as I go (or sort of) and will do layouts/pages as I have time.

Ali runs her week from Monday to Sunday.  I was able to capture a few fun photos today, so I'm starting here.



Here are some other photos...





the bubble container is empty, so he's not drinking suds

Bobby doing his usual lazy routine



Kate loving Kennedy



No comments: