So one of the goals I have for 2012 is to read a book a week. I have done this in the past, and it never ceases to amaze me how many books there are out there to read and enjoy. Right now, I have a ton of books in my personal library, taking up a lot of psychic energy because they are yet to be read. So I hope to alleviate some of the mental anguish I get every time I pass by the shelves of unread books and/or see lists of upcoming “must-read” books.
A few on my list for the year are:
- Threats by Amelia Gray
- The Instructions by Adam Levin
- Hot Pink by Adam Levin
- The Newlyweds by Nell Freudenberger
- The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
- Every Last One
- The Imperfectionists (I’ve tried to buy this three separate times on my Kindle so I really must *want* to read it)
- The Night Circus
- and multiple others I can’t think of off of the top of my head (but I do have a list somewhere)
What about you? Is there anything you are dying to read this year? I’d love to know if there is something I’m missing that is too good to pass up.