Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Hung Up On Layers | A MSA Post

For some reason, layers have been on my mind lately. It is one of those times of serendipity. You think about something, and then you start seeing it everywhere. So long story short, I thought I’d share some layering inspiration with you.

Obviously when a scrapbook person thinks about layers, layouts definitely come to mind. Whether there are a lot of obvious layers, or a bunch of more subtle ones, layering is one of the most effective tools to bring out the complexity in a page. I know I am generally drawn to a page where there is layering in bold colors,layering of patterns, an interesting layering of elements, or layering of textures. And if someone can capture all of those things, I’m hooked.

Here are some examples of layering that caught my eye.

by TwoTinyTurtles

by Romy

by kayleigh

by AnneofAlamo
by misslovescraps

by gracielou

by justagirl

by fonnetta


by heyjude

by Cynthia

Some of my favorite products for layering






















And a gorgeous paper page that has been sitting in my eye candy folder for awhile now…

by czekoczyna


And a beautifully layered Project Life spread

by Leena Loh

And a fabulous digi art journal page

by Dale

And of course there always layers in the rest of life as well.

Layered necklace from a class I desperately want to take. Isn’t this gorgeous?
by Deryn Mentock

More layered jewelry

by Heather Bullard

via Pinterest


Christinedovey.com



Layering eyeshadow

makeupgeek.com


Layered fashion

Collection Chèresloques

chelseawate.polyvore.com

Layers in hairstyles
via A Curious Work

via pinterest – twopeasinabucket


Layers of interest
Carven pre aw 13


Layered years — Cool to do for kids. 1st side in kindergarten and 2nd side when they graduate high school.

A layered craft project

jugglingwithkids.com


Art with amazing layers

Jesse Reno


Layered gift wrapping

anthropologie

Layered deliciousness
Salted Caramel Pretzel Bark via mamasaywhat.com


Layered flavors

Honey Porter Glazed Chicken Skewers via thebeeroness



Hopefully I’ve gotten it out of my system now that I’ve shared. :)
What layers have caught your eye lately?




No comments: