Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Project Life Tuesday

I have just realized that we are entering the last part of 2014, and not only am I super behind for this year, but I am still working on 2013 pages. LOL. I thought I'd try to get back into the swing of things by participating in Project Life Tuesdays with The Mom Creative. She's doing her pages monthly now, but I'm still going to try to get mine done by Tuesdays. :)

This page spread was a fairly simple one to put together because I used Just Jaimee's October Storyteller. Yes, I did just use an October kit for February pages. But it works. I loved the colors, and the cold-weather theme... I just had to leave out all of the fun autumn-type goodies. But Jaimee packs so many things into her Storyteller collections, you could make a ton of pages before using all of the goodness tucked inside.

I've decided to add pictures of Conan (our grandson who lives across state) in when I steal them off of Facebook. I feel bad that we don't get to see him often, and I want to make sure I include him even though we aren't physically with him. 




From now on, I've decided that I am going to work on my PL pages in pairs. Up next, Week 16 from 2013 and 2014. :) It will be interesting to see the difference in a year. 

And I can't help but get excited and inspired thinking about December Daily. I know it is a huge laugh since I can't seem to keep up with anything, but it is fun to think about anyway. :)

What are you up to these days?

No comments: