Pages

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Busy busy busy

Sometimes it seems like I am watching my life and it is stuck in fast forward and there is no stopping. We have been super busy lately, and as depressing as it is, there seems to be a flurry of non-stop activities lying ahead for several months. Today is one of those days where I want to just run away and hide from the world and get out of any future commitments to just "be" and relax.

I have been able to catch up on some little niggling things that have been bugging me lately, so that is some good news. I've even been able to get a couple of scrapbook pages accomplished (digitally anyway).

Unfortunately, digital doesn't completely do it for me 100%, so I'm still yearning to create with all of the materials I have stored away, but there isn't time for that, so I'm trying to be content with the virtual world. :)

This is one of the scrapbook pages I was able to complete the other day. I was happy with it because I love this picture of Kate. It was completely accidental, but I LOVED the picture! I had to lighten it a little to make it easier to see, but I love the original print even more. Anyway, this was for "Joy" -- part of Val's workshop "Emotion's Anonymous" over the thedigichick.com.

No comments: