Pages

Monday, August 13, 2007

Hot Buttered Popcorn, Hunka Hubby & The Closer

I wish that Blogger had the capacity for scratch-n-sniff. I went to an art exhibit on Friday and there was a piece that had walls covered with scratch-n-sniff wallpaper (although I didn't test it out; I thought that maybe it was a trick to see if people would do it). Anyway, Tim made popcorn tonight and the smell (and taste) is sooooo delicious.

What a guy. Not only can he make *the* best popcorn in the whole entire world, but he looks so good doing it. Today we tried out his new shaver/clippers on his beard. It worked wonders. :) He looks all trim and clean. He also happens to be wearing a pretty blue tank top that really makes him look so tan and handsome and truly brings out the blue blue blue of his eyes. *sigh* I'm so lucky to have such a hunka hubby.

Another yummy item on tonight's menu... The Closer. I just love that show. I wish that I would have never started watching it because it is just one more hour during the week when the television is on. The good thing though, is that it is on Monday night. Monday nights are such a waste. Still tired from the weekend, drained from going back to work... Monday nights are shot.

This week I'm going to try to get some things together. We're talking about having a yard sale next weekend, so I've got to get crack-a-lackin' on that whole process. It's going to be a busy week. A busy week after a busy weekend (again).

It seems like things aren't ever going to slow down. It scares me to think about the next couple of months because it is shaping up to be that we have something going on every weekend for as long as I can count ahead (in my head). I don't even want to figure it out on the calendar because then it puts it into the realm of being real. Real. Scary. Busy.

Before I end for the evening, I do have to brag. I finally got a new computer. I did get one in December, but it never really did it for me. This one has way more memory and a better processor, so I'm very excited. I think I'm really going to need it for life at Evergreen. Yay!

No comments: