Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It's a...

Boy or girl? I don't know. All I know is that I'm going to be an aunt in November! Yep, my lil' sis is preggers and about 7 weeks along (or according to the tech… six weeks and nine days -- lol). It seems so weird. I got to see the little ultrasound picture of that swollen uterus and the little bump of baby feeding on the yolk sac. Wow. Amazing stuff. I look at Lizzy-poo and she doesn't look any different. I try to determine whether it is becoming real to her yet… but it is hard to tell just by looking at her. Her face doesn’t give away its secrets. Is she happy? Sad? Scared? Delighted? Puzzled? I don't know. She is so quiet. She doesn't say much of anything. I think that it will take time. It is probably a little overwhelming right now.

No comments: