Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Challenged... the word for the day

Do you ever have one of those days where you are just "off" for some reason? Today is one of those days for me.

Work completely drained me of all creative thinking and/or spirit. I had a special project where I had to review 55 of our major contracts for specific language. After my eyes burned out of my head, I realized that the day had completely disappeared and I'm only about half way done. Yuk.

On a lighter note, I found a fun "color challenge" at KWernerDesign.com and came home to try and make a card. I didn't realize that the challenge had already ended. I missed it by a couple of hours. LOL. Here is my attempt anyway. I wasn't that thrilled with it, and I didn't have the exact colors, but I thought I'd try out the BIG SHOT that I fortunately picked up from Cynthia yesterday {big smile}.


And yesterday, at Cynthia's, we had a great time creating holiday planners. I have to finish mine by putting the "cards to send" and "gifts to buy" sheets inside (along with the "special dates")... but I just thought that it was such a cute project. I'm excited to make more for gifts. I may end up putting four together and making a set for the whole year (broken into seasons). Here are a couple of pictures of that project.Bobby is getting so big. :( He is losing his baby face. His ears are almost fully standing now. It is so funny how that happens with Bostons. I thought I'd take a couple of pictures to send to the breeder to show how he's grown, and for posterity's sake. Gotta love that little man.


Tomorrow is Halloween and Jessica is coming home for the weekend. I'm looking forward to Sunday because it is time to set the clocks back an hour. Whoo-hoo... and extra hour of sleep. :D Jessica and I are also going to work on coming up with some card ideas for my stamp camp that will take place on the 21st. Gotta get all ready for that so I'm not scrambling at the last minute. I'm looking forward to it though.

Well, I guess I should head off to lullaby land. I think Tim will be snoring soon, so I need to get in some quick snuggle time.

No comments: