Pages

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

So far behind...

So I am really really behind in my blogging these days. I don't know why it is so hard. I email people all of the time and fill them in on things. I should just copy/paste and put it into a blog or just write blog entries and stop emailing. LOL.

It is one of those times where I feel like I’m really just behind in almost every aspect in life. But I decided this morning that I’m not going to let it stress me out because at least I’m aware of it and stress/worry won’t get me anywhere anyway.

Yesterday was the craft fair at work. I was disappointed. I was mad at myself for not getting more done, but then, I guess in retrospect, it was a good thing that I didn’t spend more time making things because I didn’t really sell much. I sold a few cards and a bag book, but that was about it. Jessica’s beautiful bracelets didn’t even sell. I don’t know what people were looking for (other than candles and hand towels with crocheted tops), but I guess it wasn’t my stuff. LOL. Tim tried to make me feel better by saying that the majority of people I work with don’t have good taste in the first place. It gave me a momentary smile because he was being sweet.
Starbucks has a new yummy thing. I don’t really go to Starbucks, so I never really know if something is new or not, but yesterday I went to get coffee for Eileen and saw that they had caramel apple spice cider. I couldn’t resist. Mmm-mm-good. It smelled so tasty that even Eileen’s dogs wanted a sip. Sweet Pea didn’t want to leave my cup alone. I’d have to cover it or I think she would have stuck her tongue right in it. She’s so cute!

Last night, Bobby fell asleep on the back of my neck/shoulders while I was sitting in the living room. Warm little puppy body. So sweet. I got up and went into the bedroom and he turned into a maniac. He raced around and wouldn’t settle down for almost a half an hour. It was crazy. I tried to get him to calm down, and he barked at me. I shook my finger at him and told him not to sass (all-the-while trying to act serious). So then he did this weird rawr-rawr-rawr thing and made me totally laugh. He has his introductory visit to the vet tomorrow. He’s going to get his second round of shots. Poor baby. I snapped a picture of him in his new fall owl sweater. He’s so stinking cute.

No comments: