Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Confession Tuesday

  • Sometimes I dislike people immensely.  Not all people.  Just some.
  • This is my last Tuesday at the “job.”  My soul is singing.
  • I’m craving KFC like a minx.  I don’t know why.  It reminds me of “So I Married an Axe Murderer” though because the  dad goes on a tirade about conspiracies and KFC putting a secret chemical in that makes you “crave it fortnightly.”  Probably true.  It scares me that I want it. 
  • I am dreading the day when Jessica will move out on her own and take Kennedy.  For some reason, that just hit me today.  I don’t know what I will do.  I mean… I do, but it will leave a big emotional gap.  How do grandparents handle it when they don’t see their grandkids all of the time? 
  • It is the last Tuesday of April and my goal to write  a poem a day was stalled by the first Tuesday of April.  Sad.  At least I have a lot of good ideas and a note or two and plan to work on them once I have the time and am more focused on writing/school (aka after my last day of work). 

1 comment:

Kim Winter said...

I worry about that already too. Robby is only a month old and I don't know how I will live without him when Kelsey completes her college, gets a job and moves out on her own.