Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Countdown.

Tomorrow will be the first day of my last week at the “job.”  I couldn’t be more excited.  Granted, I am incredibly nervous about the whole prospect of not having a career-type job (not that I count my current job as a career), but it is completely different to think of being out of the work world. 

I am thinking of all of the possibilities.  Working on my presentation and thesis.  Creating art.  Writing.  Spending time organizing the house and doing DIY projects.  Teaching Kennedy.  Being a quasi-Martha Stewart for a bit of time.  It will be different.  That is for sure.  Let’s hope it works.  Scheduling will be important.  I know that already. 

Let the countdown begin.

1 comment:

January said...

Hi Kimberlee. Just checking in. Do you have a review of Underlife I can post? Thanks, in advance.