This is going to be a quick one…
- I am thoroughly excited about the fact that Law & Order: Criminal Intent is back on the air tonight. I’m a little disgruntled over the fact that Goren and Eames are going to be out as characters this season, but I am trying to maintain an open mind.
- I am also excited that national poetry month is just days away. :D I’m going to participate in FaBoStaMe tomorrow at 5:00 pm. I believe it stands for “Facebook status message” but FaBoStaMe is a poetry-writing challenge in which participants write one poem every minute for 30 consecutive minutes, posting the poems as their status messages.
- This morning I was listening to Sage Cohen on the Inkwell. I was in a workshop with her back in October. Now I can’t stop daydreaming about poetry. I am also thinking a lot about how words are power and we need to choose them carefully.
- With that said, I totally want to create a vision board. We were supposed to do that at a Speakeasy meeting, and I’d taken supplies to do it, but there were too many “business” items so we didn’t get to it. I need to get that on the calendar.
- And speaking of calendars, I’m totally tired of physical therapy. I feel soooo much better now, and I really don’t like to take the time to go and submit myself to torture. I’m trying to figure out how I can just stop going without having them get on my case about it. Isn’t it stupid to be afraid to tell your PT that you don’t want to come back? I just feel like they would have me come forever if I don’t stop soon.
- I’ve been on a garlic kick the past week and a half. It is kind of scary. Last night, I even ate some fries just so I had a vehicle for eating the raw garlic. It seems crazy. I’m sure Tim is quite tired of it at this point.
- Readwritepoem is going to be having a prompt a day during the month of April. Get your poem on!
- I love being a “gran” and snuggling with Kennedy on a daily basis. *sigh* He’s growing and changing every day. Totally amazing.