Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Make a Card Monday

Kay Werner does a MACM each week on her blog.  I needed a birthday card for tomorrow, so I decided that I would take a page from her play book and create a card.  I got the idea for this card from Paper Crafts magazine, and just put my own spin on it.  I found the cute patterned paper in my stash, I used a couple of stamps, and then made the felt flower embellishment.  Inside, I stamped "Celebrate you" to finish it off.



Of course now that it is done, I would have done some things differently, but I will save that for next time.  I am inspired to start another creative project of some sort instead.  It is my "day off" (which is really never a full day off), so I need to make the most of the last few hours I have before Tim gets home and expects me to cook dinner or something.  ;) Tonight, the plan is to back up all of my photos and digital scrapbooking goodies onto the external hard drive so it is all safe and sound.  I'm also creating a separate CD with photos of little man  just in case I have a problem with the external hard drive (which has happened several times in the past).  I don't want to lose pictures of that special little one!

Here is a quick peek of him today.  He is so precious.  He looks a little goofy because he's teething and his gums are sore, so he's keeping his tongue moving across the bumpy terrain.  Poor baby!



What are you up to this week?

No comments: