Pages

Saturday, August 07, 2010

Saturday Blahs

Our nice weather has disappeared, and the rain has returned.  I don't know if it is the weather, or what, but I'm feeling a little blah today.

It could be because the residency in NJ started last night, and I am not there.  I dunno.  I feel out of the loop currently.  I guess it isn't a big deal, but I'm going into my "elective" module, and it would have been nice to be able to talk to Minna face-to-face to get a better understanding of the expectations and how she works.  Now I will have to settle for an email response when she gets time to respond.  Still not a big deal, but I'm just at the point where I want to hurry and get this degree completed.

Little mister is down for his afternoon nap.  He's actually awake now, but he's playing quietly in the crib, so I'm going to let him entertain himself.  While he was napping, I downloaded one of Jessica Sprague's Photoshop Friday 'lessons' and I just followed the directions, used the template, and put together a layout.  It is all her magic... but it was nice to be able to pull it together quickly.

You can find it all at Jessicasprague.com.  :D

Now I've got to run and grab him.

Happy Saturday.

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

That's a lovely scrap page. It is so nice to be able to make them quickly if you want to - especially when you have limited scrapping time and a small person/people to take care of!
How cute is that baby?!