Pages

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Celebrating Life

Today I was able to actually get my computer up and running.  Whew.  I have ordered a new desktop computer, but I am horribly impatient.  It still says that the order is "sent to fulfillment" which frustrates me because I want it to be shipped already.

I was going to add a new blog post yesterday, but instead, I was a good girl and I completed my first writing packet of the quarter.  I sent it off late last night, only to find out that it wasn't due until next week.  Doh!  At least it is out of the way.

Yesterday I also ran across an adorable digital scrapping kit.  It is called Celebrate Life (Cinzia Loosemore), and I thought it was just too good to pass up.  I used one of the "quick pages" today to create a little something.

Since the pictures are so small... and I'm totally in love with the latest picture of my little sweetheart, I'm posting the big picture below it.  I had an 8 x 10 printed for Jessica today.  She is very excited.  I also got a small stack of about 25 photos to give to my grandmother so she can take them around and show off her great great grandson to her friends.


Little Man at the Garlic Festival





I'm wishing that we had something fun planned for the Labor Day weekend, but sad to say, we do not.  We will just have to make the most of our time and try to have some fun or relaxation.  I can't believe the summer is already gone.  Labor Day weekend signals the end of summer as we know it.  The week after, the Puyallup Fair will start, and our lives will be disrupted for 16 days (traffic and parking issues), and then summer will really feel like it is over.  Fall is just around the corner.  You can already start to feel it in the air.  *Sigh*

Do you have anything planned for the three-day weekend (assuming that you have the holiday)??

No comments: