Pages

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Trivia Twosday

Here is the last edition…
What cuss word do you use the most?
 
The dreaded “F” word sneaks out of my mouth on occasion.  I am really trying to stop those unfortunate outbursts.  As a writer, I do love the versatility of that particular word because it can be used in a variety of ways: as a noun, a verb, an adjective, an adverb… the list goes on and on.  I wrote a poem about that once because I took an online quiz and it said that “F” was my word.

Do you wish you could change something about your life?
 
There are times I’ve wished that I could change some things (big or small), but I don’t know that it would really change my “life”.  I think that sometimes we would like to change things, but maybe those things happen for a reason.   As an example, I was working in a job that I enjoyed, but then I was going to have to move to Bellevue to keep that job.  I was in the process of finding a new apartment when my grandma got hit by a car and had to have major surgery.  It ended up that I had to move in to take care of her once she was out of the hospital.  I had to transfer out of the job, and it was difficult to have to make such a huge shift in life, to work, be a single mom, and take care of my grandma, but if I wouldn’t have transferred into the job that I ended up transferring into, I wouldn’t have met my husband.  I wouldn’t have ended up in another horrible job that drained almost every last ounce of my humanity, and then I wouldn’t have been so motivated to go back to school. 
 
What about YOU???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved the answer to the second question. So very true, everything happens for a reason.