Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Feeling Creative? Survey Says...

Back in December, I started a graduate program in education.  I've always been interested in teaching, so it seemed like a natural fit.  The only downside is that they expect me to have students because almost everyone else in the program is already teaching in some capacity.  That is a smidgen of a problem for me.  So I have to ask you, for help.  If you are interested/willing, check out a quick (14 multiple-choice questions) survey on creativity.  I promise it is anonymous and completely painless.  And you will probably score some good karma points.

To participate... simply click on the link below to be taken to the survey.  Easy as pie.

http://app.fluidsurveys.com/surveys/scrapsandsass/creativity/

:)



1 comment:

Lizzie said...

Done this Kimberlee. I'll post a link on my blog's News column, to see if maybe it will bring you a few more subscribers - good luck!