Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Organizing, Listening and Scrapping... Oh My!


Today is a day of organizing, purging things and trying to streamline since Jessica is bringing a big load of stuff back to the house.  We have storage, but there is always a crunch in the house anyway, so it is time to think of being strategic about what we put in storage until she moves back out again.

On the fun side of things, I was looking through my CD case and totally in disbelief over how many CDs I really do own.  It seems kind of crazy since I'm not an audiophile by any stretch of the imagination.  But I did find one sadly overlooked CD that I had in my stash.  It had been separated from its insert, so I wasn't sure what it even was.  But I popped it in the player and was happy in moments.  It is a CD called "Alice and Other Curiosities" by a young guy from Washington named Patrick Bradshaw.  I bought this CD back in 2008, but it still makes me smile. I don't know if he has put out others, but I'm on a mission to track him down.

Another fun thing this week was a new release by Peeps & Milo.  Chantal created a really fun kit that is perfect for a girls' night out or anything, really.  Unfortunately, I haven't had many fun girls' nights out (in reality) lately.  She also had some cute little labels.  I felt bad that I didn't really do them justice this week.  I started one page and then switched mid-way through.  But I think I should have stuck with the first version.






Sissy Sparrows (Jules/Donna) also had a great new product(s) (stackers) that are really fun to play around with.




What fun are you up to today?









No comments: