Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Creative Flow

The past few months have been a whirlwind of projects, hospital visits, and attempts to take things one day at a time (and get life organized).  

I finally received my diploma in the mail.  I finished my thesis and panel last May, the graduation ceremony was last August, but I dawdled in submitting my hard copies of things, so I ended up with a major delay in getting my actual diploma.  It didn't help that the school seemed to be frustratingly incompetent with  communicating everything that needed to happen.  But I am going to gloss over that and just share the fact that I finally, officially have my MFA.  Yay.


And yes, now that I have my MFA and am working on my M.Ed, it is insane, but I am also going to go back to community college to take several classes in Early Childhood Education.  More on that later.  

For now, I'll leave you with some fun things.  Some of the creative team things I've been working on the past few weeks.  Credits can be found in my gallery here







What have you been up to lately???

2 comments:

Naomi said...

Congrats on your degree! That must feel so good! Your pages here are just beautiful.

Vee said...

love your pages and CONGRATS!!!