Pages

Friday, June 08, 2012

TGIF

While I haven't been so busy blogging here, I've written a few posts over at One Story Down, and I've been scrapping quite a bit lately.  That, along with school and trying to balance life, has been keeping me pretty busy.

I'm also taking Ali Edwards' 31 Things class and (of course) not really keeping up with it.  I love it, in theory, but forcing myself to set aside time to do it is totally different. I do want to do it, and maybe even scrap it into a little Shutterfly album or something.  Just hafta catch up.  Part of my issue with classes, seriously, is the pictures.  LOL.  If I didn't have to take the pictures to go along with things, it seems like it would be much easier.  Or maybe that's just an excuse.  hee hee

Had a good convo with my little sis today.  She's so funny/crazy.  Sometimes I can't believe the things that come out of her mouth.  It has been a surprisingly family-heavy week this week.  My grandma came over on Monday, My mom came over on Tuesday, my brother stopped by on Wednesday, and then talking/texting with him and my sis the other night.  And he is supposed to stop by to get a couple of things today after work too.  We've never been that close... he's not a close-type person, but it is good to be in touch with him more lately.

Anyway, here are some of the pages I've done this week.  I'm still trying to figure out how to fit in to Zig Zag Scraps and how my style meshes with their's, so I'm not completely happy with the pages I did for them this week.  But I love my Sissy Sparrows girls and their artsy products.  And Peeps & Milo (aka Chantal) had cool templates.  And of course, Lauren Reid and her great products.  It was all good.  Sara Gleason had some new templates out and she's letting me stay on her CT as a guest through the end of the summer.  So very lucky!!!  I just feel like a scrap piggy with all of the goodness that has been out there lately.

Zig Zag Scraps...
2AM Designs - Creased Adorned Papers
Tracy Martin Designs - Forgetmenot: frame; Into the Woods: critter
CD Muckosky - FLip Flop alpha

Pink Reptile Designs - Slightly Lined; True To Yourself kit; The Kitschy Kit elements
Studio 68 - Kickstarters 10
CD Muckosky - Serendipity alpha
 One Story Down
A pic of the feral cat we had fixed and who has lived with us for 8+ years but won't let us touch her. 

Peeps & Milo - Rocki Road template; Mila's Spare Time elements, Lauren Reid - Allegedly Neon paper; Bakeshop Twine; 
Sissy Sparrows - Not Neat Alpha, Valorie Wibbens - Sprinkles v5, Kim Jensen - Bloomin Frou Frou flower, Pink Reptile Designs - Experiment No. 1 brush
 One Story Down + Plant Your Story (Sara Gleason)
Sissy Sparrows - Printed Poppies Paper, 2 Crazy Birds elements, Fish Eye Elements; Snip N Snails - Cafe Latte & Rustic Boy elements; Sara Gleason - Coneflower Template; Little Butterfly Wings - elements from This is My Story & Fun in the Sun; The Doodle Queen - Stitch Pieces; Valorie Wibbens - Happy Thoughts elements; Sahlin Studio - Grandma's Dresser elements, Est Date numbers, Practically Perfect elements; CD Muckosky - Splattered alpha

Crystal Livesay/Sara Gleason - Bannered Template; The Edits - On My Dropcloth; Sissy Sparrows - Printed Poppies paper, Liddle Stories paper, Not Neat Alpha, 2 Crazy Birds elements, Fish eye elements; Lauren Reid - Allegedly Neon, Big Ol' Tags v5; Sara Gleason - Garland; Valorie Wibbens - Sprinkles V5

What have you been up to?  Is it summer yet for you??

1 comment:

Winnie said...

Love your layouts. I am a card maker and love your use of colors and how different they all from each other. The backgrounds are GREAT! Have a great 4th!