Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

One Story Down: A New Chapter

So last March/April, I joined the One Story Down blog and then as a Creative Team member when the store/community opened.  I was totally loving life being part of such a terrific group of creative ladies.  A few weeks ago, the site crashed and everything was lost.  I was devastated.  Not only because I lost all of the blog posts I'd written, but because we were all missing our special community and each other.  I felt awful for the designers who had to hurry and figure out a new scenario for selling their products.  I felt horrible for Lauren after all that she had put together.  To lose everything like that, was unimaginable.  Everyone was crushed.

But now, it is back.

Like a phoenix rising from the ashes... the store will return.  The forum is already up and running.  It is a different look/feel.  There are new owners.  Final wrinkles are being ironed out and glitches fixed.  The blog is up as well.  And soon the store will be open for business (hopefully by the end of this week).

I am thrilled.

Yay!

No comments: