Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

The Home Stretch

I freed my grandmother from the hospital on Thursday and stayed with her until yesterday.  My uncle came up to take a shift while I finish a couple of things.  Jessica will stay with her Monday and Tuesday, and then we'll assess whether we think she can stay alone.  Even if she can, we'll have to help her with meals and laundry throughout the week.  But at least she's home, and she's feeling much better.  Once she regains her strength, watch out.

I have two papers remaining in this term.  I have to get them turned in by Tuesday just to be safe.  I'm in the home stretch and relieved to be finishing.  Then I have one additional class and then the capstone/thesis part begins.  Whew.  I will be so happy when this program is over.





No comments: