Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What I've Been Up To

My poor blog is so neglected.

I've been doing the occasional post over at One Story Down, weekly new-release posts over at Sissy Sparrows, and now a couple of posts a month at My Scrapbook Art's blog Home Is Where the Art Is.

Between blogging at other sites, homework, wrangling a 3-year old, scrapping for creative teams, I didn't think I had much time or energy.  Then my 93-year old Grandma got sick three and a half weeks ago, and I've been advocating for her.  The first week, I took her to the ER three times, and to her doctor once.  I stayed with her a couple of days to make sure she was okay.  The last trip to the ER landed her a hospital admission, so she has been in the hospital since.  She ended up with a pacemaker (that no one proved to me that she really needed), but is on the mend and now transferred to the rehab unit of the hospital so she can regain her strength and work to get back home.

Life has been a blur the last month and a half.  Crazy times.

Here are a few of the layouts I've done to keep myself from losing my sanity.

May's pages so far...




















No comments: