Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Hung Up On Glitter | A MSA Post

I don't know what it is, but I am a sucker for glitter.  I know that there are tons of people out there who hate it, but I can't help but get distracted by the sparkly goodness every time I run across it.  Maybe it is because I don't really use it in real life because of the mess factor, but I still find myself wishing I could glitter everything.
Here is some delightful (non-messy) digital glitter that I found.


by Miki




by AmandaResende




And seriously... deer AND glitter?  I think I just died and went to heaven.


And it isn't obvious from this preview, but there is some yummy glitter lurking inside this kit.



And here is a little inspiration to show you that I'm not the only one who likes to use a bit of the bling...
by jen jockisch

by vixen

by misslovescraps

by mrshobbes

by Kym

by Tracy


Wow.
And a few miscellaneous things from my glitter/sparkle board.

Yes, I actually made one of these for myself.
time out glitter jar - tutorial

glitter lantern via Oh Happy Day

via Silhouette

via luxe-love.tumblr


via inspiredesignandcreate.com

Link me up to your favorite sparkles!

No comments: