Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Hung Up On Stitches | A MSA Post

I think I've been in love with stitches as long as I've been scrapping.  There is something about the added texture that really seems to make a page complete.  And when you start using messy stitches and combining those with art journaling, it really seems to take it over the top.  Since I can't sew worth a darn, it totally satisfies me to use these on pages. I've found a bunch of yummy stitch goodness to share with you today.
























And here is some inspiration from pages using stitches of all kinds.

by karen perry

by askings




by kewl_jive

by Soco

by mishou

by ana.paula
by THEMrsPeel


by liljatr
by Traumelfe


by Lauren Reid


by Beszteri
by TheMrsPeel



by ValeJules

by AmberR



by Tinkelbel

Sew...I hope you found some goodness in this post.  I'll be on the lookout for your stitch-wiched pages!

No comments: