Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

October Scrap Pages

I've been scrapping a lot lately.  It can sometimes seem crazy to make so many pages, but at other times, I am excited that I've been able to be creative several days a week.  Over at Pixelscrapper, they had a "layout a day" challenge.  My goal for the month was 31, and I met it, which made me happy because I usually don't reach goals.  Here are the pages I created in October.

Pages for Sissy Sparrows...











Pages for Spendid Fiins, Valorie Wibbens, Sara Gleason & Michelle Godin (plus some extras for the challenges at The Lilypad).




















Pages for the lovelies at One Story Down...










Pages for Ya Yeah Designs...





Other random pages...




Credits for layouts can be found in my gallery at My Scrapbook Art or on Flickr.






No comments: