Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Something Old, Something New

I've been at this Project Life thing for awhile now, and I never quite seem to get everything done. I'm super far behind this year, and I never finished last year, but I have decided to keep plugging away at it. I've given up the hope that I could ever get my pages done in order, and that I will jump back and forth between 2013 and 2014 depending on what I have to work with in a given week.

Last year, I was stuck on a couple of weeks, so I'd set them aside and not get back to them, and that was one thing that got me really super far behind. That happened this week too. I'm just glad that I saw that other people have the same problem with certain weeks.

I think that there is far too much pressure on scrappers to be "caught up" by someone else's standards. I'm sure if I weren't on creative teams and/or doing store scrapping, I'd have more time for PL or cleaning house or painting or writing or life in general. LOL. So I figure I will squeeze pages in when I can, and be fine with that. And it is working for me (so far).

Even if I only get one set of pages done in a month, I'll be happy with that. But in the last 30 days or so, I actually got a few done. Yay!

Here are the pages I've done since my last PL post.

My Week 5 pages for 2014




And then I went back and did three weeks from 2013. 

Week 18...



Week 24.




And Week 25. Yes, totally random weeks.


 And now I'm inspired to do more this week. *Crossing fingers* that it works out.

Do you ever worry about being "caught up" in your scrapping? Or do you just scrap what you can, when you can?

What else have you been up to??


No comments: