Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Hung Up On Garland | A MSA Post

I don't know what it is about garland, but it always puts me in mind of celebrations. It is kind of like the fun and whimsy of confetti... but contained. Whether it is for a holiday, a birthday party, graduation, or just home decor, I love it. And it is also fabulous to see on cards, mini albums and scrapbook/journal pages. I thought I'd share some of the garlands I've been hoarding pinning in hopes that it will inspire you to celebrate some everyday moment and make your own garland.
Here are some pages using garlands (or banners):
by FarrahJobling

by Dalis


by JuliettePerkins


by chastml

by MelissaMarti


Technically this isn't a garland per se, but I loved the dangly bulbs as a garland.
by kcvance

Garland-type pattern on the background paper
by p3n1

by melanier



by dennydenny

Stamped hearts that look like a garland
by tjscraps

by sucali




And finally, here is a layout I made that showed a picture of a fun garland I made for Kennedy's birthday. We had a mustache theme, so I used my Cameo to cut out shapes (lickety split), which I then ran through the sewing machine, and made a quick garland.




And some cute doodles that look like garlands


Garland cutes by Sara Gleason/Plant Your Story.




Cute garland journal cards








And some "pin"spiration













I hope you found something inspiring in all of the garland happiness. Be sure to let us know if you have some fun garland we should see!



No comments: