Pages

Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

So today little mister started pre-k. I was a little devastated by this. I can't believe he's already starting school! Granted, it is only 2.5 hours three days a week, but it is still hard to take.

The UPSIDE to this is that I will actually have 2.5 hours three days a week all to myself. I'm almost giddy over that fact. There is so much I can do with that time. Write. Read. Paint. Scrap. Project Life. Sigh. I'm already counting the hours until I have my "free time" on Friday. :)


And today I read a couple of blog posts about catching up on Project Life. It was totally inspiring me to get that done. I've been lollygagging around... still working on the majority of 2013 AND only a few weeks into 2014. I'm so far behind it is insane. But I'm still keeping track of my weeks and planning to accomplish them at some point. So I think I will try some of the ideas that Caylee and Olya suggested.

So until I catch up further, here are a couple of the weeks I've done recently.


2014












2013 Pages








Hopefully the combination of inspiration and extra time every week will result in some catch up before I get completely out-of-the-range of catching up. 

What about you? Do you have a plan to catch up on memory keeping?




1 comment:

Unknown said...

your PL pages are super inspiring! thanks for sharing. I have a few weeks to catch up on my own.