Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wordy Wednesday: A MSA Post

It is almost Fall. There is a delicate change in the air around here. Nights are a bit cooler, and the air has a certain crispness to it. The days are still sunny and fairly warm, but there is a feeling that Fall is sneaking upon us.
For some reason, in the Fall, I feel restless. Maybe it is that still-small-child inside of me that wants to go back to school with all of the other kids. Maybe it is somatic memories. Maybe it is the sudden abundance of items plotted on the calendar that leap-pad us into the holiday season. I don't know. But I am trying to embrace that restlessness and pay attention to it. I try to listen to my body and the memories stored inside. I want to live in the moment as much as possible and focus every day. I don't want to miss a thing.

This quote pretty much sums it up. Every time I read it, it's magic strikes me.
via Pinterest

What about you? What makes you feel restless? Is there a particular season or maybe even a time of year when your body recognizes that something different is going on? Is it something you could scrap about? Maybe create an art journal page symbolizing your feelings?
Let us know what is on your mind these days.

No comments: