Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Hung Up On Antlers: A MSA Post

For the longest time, I have kind of considered the deer as my "spirit animal." When I see them out in the wild, I just think they are so majestic and beautiful. The love for deer has translated into a lot of different areas of my life. From home decor to scrapping, I've been bitten by the antler bug, so I thought I'd share some of my inspiration with you.


















I actually have this (with silver antlers) on my dining room wall. Some people who see it kind of give me a strange look, but I love it.







DIY antlers. I'm sure you can also make some with paper mache. I'm so going to try this.


And then when I can DIY my own antlers...




















Some antlers used in layouts around digi land...

by IntenseMagic

by estir_bune

by Tinkelbel

by dotcomkari


by SissySparrows

by kyla
by scrapsandsass
by Susan McCarley

by justagirl

by Donna


And some digital kits that have deer/antler influence.



























And I've been so inspired by deer and antlers lately, that is what I chose for my first/only tattoo on my upper arm.
So now that you've seen my deer/antler craziness, I hope that you were at least able to find inspiration somewhere in the midst of it.




No comments: