Pages

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Catching Up?

It is nearing the end of the year. I am embarrassed to say that I have neglected most weeks of my 2014 Project Life, but I am catching up on my 2013. I'm bound and determined to get at least one full quarter done and printed into a Shutterfly album before the end of the year (I have an album credit). I'm re-saving all of my pages at full resolution (note to self: do this each time I save from now on) and uploading them to Shutterfly. I was able to get three weeks done yesterday, so I was very excited. If I could do that every day, I'd be done with 2013 in a week. Hmmmm. I doubt I can do that. Things have been a bit crazy around our house.

The Monday before Christmas, Tim broke his ankle. It was unbelievable. He hasn't been able to do anything because he can't be on his feet. He had crutches until yesterday. He finally got a cast put on yesterday. He has the crutches, but they prescribed a scooter for him. Kennedy is having soooo much fun with the scooter. I think I see one in his future for his birthday (maybe?). So I've been running around like crazy, cooking, cleaning, waiting on Tim, managing Kennedy, dealing with pets, chores, etc. I'm wiped out. LOL. But it was nice to get a wee bit of computer time yesterday and to feel like I've made some progress. I'm hoping to use my new position as a CT member for The Digital Press store to enhance my pocket scrapping focus.

Anyway, here are my latest pages (except for one that the kit hasn't been released yet).

Just Jaimee's Storyteller 2015: Hunter Collection

Just Jaimee's Storyteller 2015: Hunter Collection

Just Jaimee & Mommyish - Real Life in Pockets: Elf Shelf

Just Jaimee & Mommyish - Real Life in Pockets: Elf Shelf


Memory Pockets Monthly: Folio - Valorie Wibbens, Allison Pennington, Sara Gleason, Stolen Moments Design, Sahlin Studio & Designs by Lili; Folio: Personal Brushes, Cut Cards, Patterns & Backs - Allison Pennington; Typo: Folio & Sprinkle Clusters No. 1 - Valorie Wibbens; Story Grids V. 2, A New Day Elements - Stolen Moments Design

Memory Pockets Monthly: Folio - Valorie Wibbens, Allison Pennington, Sara Gleason, Stolen Moments Design, Sahlin Studio & Designs by Lili; Folio: Personal Brushes, Cut Cards, Patterns & Backs - Allison Pennington; Typo: Folio & Sprinkle Clusters No. 1 - Valorie Wibbens; Story Grids V. 2, A New Day Elements - Stolen Moments Design

No comments: