Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Hung Up On Documenting December: A MSA Post

I am really in love with the holiday season. For some reason, I feel like people are a little more caring, a little happier, a little more present. Those things, along with the magic of the season, just really make me excited. This year, I plan to do December Daily (or document your December, etc.). Well, I should preface that by saying I always "plan" to do it, but my follow through isn't always the best. But I am feeling very inspired, so I thought I'd share some of that with you. Even if you don't do something like DD, you might find some inspiration for any other kind of scrapping you might do.
First off, I love finding inspiration for activities, photos, advent ideas, fun things, etc.
via Pinterest

via Pinterest

via Pinterest

making homemade marshmallows (via Pinterest)



via Pinterest

via Pinterest

via Pinterest

make some ornaments (via Pinterest)

via Pinterest


via Pinterest

Random Acts of Kindness (via Pinterest)



And then there are page ideas and inspiration...

via pinterest

via Pinterest

Maggie Holmes via Pinterest

two peas in a bucket via Pinterest


via Pinterest

Marie Shots via Pinterest

Anna Marie Wolniak via Pinterest

via Pinterest

Olennka via Pinterest

Anna Maria Wolniak via Pinterest

via Pinterest

via Pinterest

via Pinterest

via Pinterest

Shimelle via Pinterest

Ryan Ray Photography via Pinterest

Ali Edwards via Pinterest

via Pinterest

And since I do my DD digitally, I found these yummy products to create my pages.

Plant Your Story

Granted, these are from May, but still have a lot of fun stamps you can use year round...


This trio from Just Jaimee are a lot of fun and might just be on sale tomorrow (shhhhh.)






















How cute is that gingerbread man???

Well, I hope you stuck through with me to the end. I also hope you were able to find some little bit of inspiration to get you through your holiday pages. Show us your holiday faves. Link in the comments below!

No comments: