Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Project Life Continues

It is the middle of April, and I have about a million things on my to-do list. At one point, I wasn't even keeping a list because the thought of putting most of it down on paper was overwhelming. But I bit the bullet and started a list so I could try to better manage my time.

I'm also going to try to get into the habit of using a planner. Miss Tiina has a great planner (and un-planner) at The Digital Press. Wishing Well Creations also has a terrific planner for Project Life pages. So I think I need to start using those as well. I've been documenting everything my three-year old composition book, but I don't plan out, per se, just do some bullet listing of what happened each day.

I'm not "keeping up" with my Project Life albums. Yes, albums, because I'm still in-progress on 2013, 2014 & 2015. LOL. But I am still enjoying the process and spending less time on embellishing. I think a simpler look/page makes things go quicker for me. Another thing that I am finding is that Project Life makes me appreciate and love my life more because I'm documenting all of the little things. I did a blog post about it here at The Digital Press.

So I'm working on two different sets of pages today. But here are the latest pages I've done. I'm sharing along with Day to Day Design's linkup.
Storyteller Collection 2015 | Raine by Just Jaimee

Storyteller Collection 2015 | Raine by Just Jaimee



Life Captured: March Bundle - Digital Scrapbook Ingredients

Life Captured: March Bundle - Digital Scrapbook Ingredients

Project Twenty Fifteen | April bundle by Wishing Well Creations; Pocket Pals Templates 12 x 12 | build your bundle Vol. 1 by Karla Dudley

Project Twenty Fifteen | April bundle by Wishing Well Creations; Pocket Pals Templates 12 x 12 | build your bundle Vol. 1 by Karla Dudley

What are you up to these days??



No comments: