Pages

Friday, April 08, 2016

More Project Life

I've been slowly getting my pages done. I'm still keeping track of weekly events/happenings, but I'm not working in the "present" time (for some reason), and am working mostly on 2014 and 2015. I started my 2016 in the app, but only have the cover done so far. Being on creative teams makes it simpler to go back in time than to scrap ahead/current.

I can't imagine ever being "caught up," but I was excited because I had the first quarter of 2014 printed in a 8x8 Shutterfly book. Now I'm trying to get the remaining weeks of the second quarter finished, so I can print that as well. I've got several weeks done, but there are gaps in between.

Here are some of the pages I've been working on recently.

This set of Disney pages used Sahlin Studios and Britt-ish Designs' Project Mouse Classic Bundle.





For Week 5, I used Memory Pockets Monthly: Status - Sara Gleason, Allison Pennington, Valorie Wibbens, Amber LaBau, Paislee Press & Sahlin Studio; and Story Grids 4 - Amber LaBau





Week 11 consisted of 2016 March Storyteller Collection - Just Jaimee and Pockets V.6 - Valorie Wibbens 











Week 18 was 2016 Storyteller: April Collection - Just Jaimee





All in all, I'm feeling good about making some progress! I still feel like I'll never possibly finish, but at least I'm still working away. 

No comments: