Pages

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Workshops

I'm trying to keep up with all of the cool workshops and challenges on The Digi Chick, Sweet Shoppe Designs and the Digi Boutique, but I'm failing miserably. I'm trying to figure out how many challenges I can actually combine in one layout. I think I figured I could cover at least four or five with one layout... but after trying to figure it all out, it would probably be faster just to do them all separately. Hahaha.

One workshop that I did take on today was the Life is Better Shared workshop at the Digi Chick. This week's focus was "Someone Famous." This is such a great workshop... I really like the diversity of the topics. Anyway, I threw together a layout during lunch break so I wouldn't fall even farther behind.

I love this woman. I feel guilty even reading quotes by her because I haven't been very active in the community lately, although I guess I can say that my work is actually assisting the poor with health issues on a daily basis. Even though I work in the corporate office, I create policies and procedures to ensure that we operate in an efficient and ethical manner and put our clients' needs as a priority... so that makes me feel a little better. Anyway, without further ado...


No comments: