Pages

Friday, September 22, 2006

Tag?!?!

Okay... first of all, I think that I am lame because I can hardly think of 7 people to tag! But Sinead tagged me, so here goes...

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether or not they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your LiveJournal/blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.

I have so many faves right now.

1. How to Save a Life -- The Fray
2. Chasing Cars -- Snow Patrol
3. When You Were Young (or All These Things That I Have Done)-- The Killers
4. Hips Don't Lie -- Shakira
5. Stay With You -- Goo Goo Dolls
6. Pon de Replay -- Rihanna
7. I Will Follow You Into the Dark -- Death Cab for Cutie

I guess most of these are kind of mellow songs... must be my mood. I think that 1, 2 & 7 have really been haunting me lately. :)

I will tag...

1. Brandy
2. Liz
3. Jessica
4. Lisa L
5. Lisa S
6. Tamra
7. Casey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've got great taste in music, girl!

Brandy said...

awsome list girl! and off to do my list :D