Pages

Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday Feast

Appetizer
Name a funny habit you have.

Hmmmm... I think that it isn't necessarily funny like 'ha-ha'... but it is funny-strange. I don't like to get my whole face wet, so I normally just wash one side at a time. Weird, I know.

Soup
If you could instantly know how to play a musical instrument, which one would you pick?

The drums. I've always wanted to play them. Although, I guess if I had to choose, that seems like one of the easier things to learn, so maybe I should pick something harder to want to instantly have knowledge of. When I was looking at the Evergreen catalog, they were offering a cello class. I was joking around about taking it, but I really think that I would have if they would have offered it in Tacoma. Might be a cool thing to learn.


Salad
How long is your hair?

Just to my chin now. I got it cut last Friday and am very happy. I am generally one of those people who cries every time I get my hair cut because the stylists never listen to me. The irony this time is that the stylist was deaf. She did a fabulous job. :) I had been growing my hair out for just over a year and it was dry and damaged so it was just feeling gross and I couldn't do much with it. I got all of the bad stuff cut off (pretty much), so now it feels all healthy again. Note to self... do not color hair at home anymore!

Main Course
When was the last time you forgave someone, and who was it?

I usually don't hold grudges or think that I have to forgive someone. But I guess Jessica is probably the last person. I forgive her for getting horrible grades.

Dessert
What is your favorite kitchen appliance?

That's easy... KitchenAid Mixer. I wanted one for sooooooo long and my wonderful friend, Lisa, gave me one for our wedding gift. Notice how I said that she gave "me" one. :)

No comments: