Pages

Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday Feast - July 20

Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how much do enjoy watching sports on television?

Probably a 1. I used to really love watching basketball, and occasionally football. But now it just seems like I would rather be there than watching it on tv. And/or there are a lot of other things I could be doing with my time.

Soup
If you could completely memorize any one work of fiction, which one would you pick?

That is a very interesting question to think about because what purpose would it serve other than to be a novelty? I guess you could entertain yourself by reciting it and wouldn't have to actually have the book in hand. If you were deserted somewhere, you could "read" it... but would you get the same satisfaction? I'm not sure which book I would ultimately choose, but I think that it would have to be a Stephen King book. Maybe Bag of Bones... but I'm not 100% certain.

Salad
What is your favorite breakfast food?

I'm not that big of a fan of breakfast food for the most part. Tim likes to make a big breakfast on the weekends. Sometimes I eat it, but lately I haven't been that up for it. I've never really been a breakfast eater. I think it started when we were little and I was too busy fighting with Matt or getting ready for school to eat breakfast. We also didn't get "sugar" cereals, so we were bored with our choices. I remember Puffed Rice... how icky (!!)... like eating packing peanuts. :) Some of the things that I will eat on occasion (on weekends)... Lucky Charms, crepes, bacon/cheese omlette, chicken fried steak (at Auntie Bee's), poached eggs, Fletcher's bacon (or sometimes sausage links), ham steak (the right kind), over-easy eggs, Snoqualmie Falls oatmeal, scrambled breakfast stuff, Snoqualmie Falls pancakes or waffles, crispy hash browns, and scones. On Christmas morning, Tim usually makes caramel pecan pull-apart rolls that are DEE-LISH. But I think that the front runner for favorite breakfast food would have to be french toast with butter and Mrs. Butterworth's syrup.

Main Course
Name something fun you can do for less than $10.00.

*feed my magazine addiction *buy a digital scrapbook kit (or maybe two) *scrapbook or other craft supplies *see a movie (by myself... with no treats/drinks) *10 trips to 7-11 *buy lunch instead of bringing it from home *donate to a political campaign or another worthwhile cause *buy Kate a new toy or outfit at Target *get 3 gallons of gas *pick up flowers at farmers' market *school supplies *get a new journal *buy Tim a half-rack of beer *have photos developed/printed *get a surprise gift/trinket for someone *pay a little extra towards a bill *save

Dessert
How long does it usually take you to fall asleep?

Probably about 2-3 minutes once I close my eyes.


No comments: