Pages

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Confession Tuesday

Do you have something to confess today?  Something that has been on your mind or keeping you awake at night? 
I haven’t done a Confession Tuesday in awhile, so I thought I’d do one to catch up. 
  • Today is one of those days I did not want to get out of bed.  I had a headache, and I have such a cozy cocoon of a bed, sometimes it makes it nearly impossible for me to leave.  Heck, who am I kidding?  I had that same feeling yesterday.  LOL.  In fact, I texted my DD from bed, telling her that my poppy field was keeping hold over me.  We jokingly call my bed the field of poppies as in the Wizard of Oz. 
  • I have been in a quiet mood for the past few days because I’m in a little bit of a mourning period.  My DD is going to move out and take Little Mister (of course… but I had to post that because when my grandma heard the news she asked, “… and taking the baby?”  LOL.  I am happy for her though because I know it is hard to live at home when you are an adult.  AND… I will still get little mister 5 or 6 out of 7 days.  So I guess it isn’t all that different.  The main difference will be that I will have several hours of quiet time every morning and won’t be able to blame my horrible procrastination on her.
  • I’m drinking water today.  Yes, that is a confession because the bigger confession is that normally I don’t drink water.  Be gentle with me. I know it is terrible.  I just hate it so.  I’m going to start drinking more water each day.  
  • I'm participating in a new poetry workshop with three other people, and I think we're starting tomorrow, but I haven't written anything yet.  I need to get on it!
  • Since I was in a whiny-feeling-sorry-for-myself mood the past few days, I did not post my menu for the week.  I’m going to do it now so I can hope to get into the habit.  Check out others' Menu Plan Monday at orgjunkie.com 
Credits: Jenn Barrette - Kitschy Organized



    So do you have any burning confessions you would like to share?  What does the week ahead hold for you?

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Hugs on your dd moving out. Gotta be tough!!!

    Margie S said...

    Good job posting your menu for the week. Menu planning has been on my mind a lot this week because I never do it and am thinking I should probably do that and make life easier on myself. I'll have to check out that link. I like the theme of your post - great way to journal about daily life in an interesting way.