Pages

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

To Scrap, Collage or Poem Later…

I'm always open to any prompts people are willing to share.  I love all ideas/suggestions, so if you have one, leave it.  :)

Poems about:
  • Suicide Dogs of Overtoun House Bridge (from Nat Geo’s Wild Case Files)
  • Red Rain in India (from Nat Geo’s Wild Case Files)
  • Dreams of Coney Island
  • Big Time Wrestling (braided narrative)
  • Catacombs in Italy
  • Stockholm Taxi (a phrase to use)
  • Snow Frogs
  • Write about standing on a balcony with someone you’ve read about in the paper. (Big Tent Poetry Prompt)
  • Write about getting undressed somewhere besides the bedroom or bathroom. (Big Tent Poetry prompt)
  • Pantoum of Questions (Rachel McKibbens prompt)
Scrap:
  • Little Mister’s awful-bad cold 
  • Packing Jessica
  • Renovations upstairs
  • layout inspired by “hope”
  • Quote from Quote-me.org:  “It is a risk to love.  What if it doesn’t work out?  Ah, but what if it does?”  Peter McWilliams
  • Quote from Quote-me.org:  “Justice is what love looks like in public.” Dr. Cornel West
  • Books I’m reading
  • Stack of thesis materials ready for mailing
  • Recycled hybrid project
  • Printer tray
  • Easter egg coloring
  • Matt’s upcoming birthday
Collage:
  • Suicide dogs
  • Coney Island
  • Friendship board

I think that will keep me quite busy for awhile.  LOL

2 comments:

Jen said...

Such an interesting collection should inspire some great wprk. I look forward to seeing what you do with them. J x

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

I vote for recycled hybrid project!!!! xoxo