Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pretty Paper Party: Prompt 3

Shimelle's class is lots of fun already.  Today she shared  a video where she busted her stash of patterned papers and created a bunch of different layouts.

I decided, since I focus mostly on digital, I'd just merge papers from different kits and use patterns and "scrap" pieces.  I'm going to work on some traditional paper scrapping in the next few days *crossing fingers* to really get in and chop some of my papers up.  But until then, I'm posting a digital layout based on a journaling challenge at The Lilypad.

Credits: Micheline Martin - Citrus Blast papers; The Tattered Pear - Something Wicked papers/elements;
Sahlin Studio - Kitschy Kitchen doily

I'm also working on putting together a mix of some of the older digi papers I've never used so I can create something fresh and new from them.  Yay.  It is fun to be excited about scrapping again!

Do you have a stash of old supplies you need to use?  Wanna play along???

3 comments:

Emily D. said...

Love your layout! I am a prompt behind, but hopefully by tomorrow will be caught up!

Shazza said...

this is really cool, I have still only done up to prompt two, hoping to catch up a bit over the weekend!

webmosterhelene said...

Thanks for your comment in my blog.

I just love this LO you did! The colors really speaks to me!

/Helene from Sweden