Pages

Monday, January 09, 2012

Meal Planning Monday

Toward the end of last September, I put together a menu plan for the entire remaining days of the year.  For the most part, we stuck to it.  There were a couple of glitches and a couple of times we went off the rails, but kind of amazingly, we made it through with fairly little effort.  So far this year, I have been out of the menu-planning frame of mind, but now I realize I need to get back into the swing of things.  I am going to start small, with just this week and a theme of comfort food, and then after the big birthday shindig on Sunday, I will have greater mental capacity for planning further out.

Cottage Pie: pic from MarthaStewart.com


Monday:  Cottage Pie
Tuesday:  Pork Carnitas
Wednesday:  Chicken Caesar Salad
Thursday:  Homemade mac & cheese
Friday: Out
Saturday:  Spaghetti
Sunday:  party food

What do you have on the menu this month?



No comments: