Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Hung Up On White Space | A MSA Post

Lately I've been admiring the use of white space on pages. Personally, I have a hard time keeping a minimalist approach on my pages, and I always feel like I need to add a little mess.  But I always love when I see other people create their pages full o' space.

Here are some examples of white space I'm loving lately.
Collage by Robert Mars

by evadraga

by margeda

by SuzieGriffith

by CrystalLivesay
by readstoomuch

by *Cornelia*

by Justagirl

by Tinkelbel

by Pim Scrap

by Kathryn

by talktoheather

by Karen Perry

by Maja

by morgana


by Sucali

by ChantalK

by jenny


And when I'm in the mood for creating a little white space for myself, I always grab a template to make it easier for me.

by Sara Gleason





I hope you found some inspiration in the space and pages.



1 comment:

Gregory Moore Jr said...

Appreciate yoou blogging this